http://www.boyundschwester.blogspot.com/ 2010-03-30 daily 0.7 boy und schwester: New stock: vintage shirt - silk, Italian and handmade

Monday 19 April 2010

New stock: vintage shirt - silk, Italian and handmade

I love this shirt. It's so beautiful. I'd keep it but I just don't need things this smart in my wardrobe any more.

The colours are perfect for this spring, totally on trend for the Celine shades of beige, camel and taupe trend beloved by Garance Dore et al. I think it would look great over capris with a pair of big heels. A vintage twist on the trend of the season.
I found the shirt in Glasgow and the girl I bought it from got it in Italy. It's handmade, or at least at hand finished and is silk. I think it could be as early as 1940s.

Happy bidding! Here's all the other stock available at the moment too.

ps - even my photo looks like Celine!

No comments:

Post a Comment