http://www.boyundschwester.blogspot.com/ 2010-03-30 daily 0.7 boy und schwester: More images from the vintage fashion photo shoot!

Tuesday 20 April 2010

More images from the vintage fashion photo shoot!

Here's another image from the photo shoot, this time taken outdoors.

The dress actually belongs to my friend Charly, I gave her it for Christmas and she kindly lent it back to me for the shoot. Doesn't it look good? I'll put some photos up of Charly in it too when we went to the Grand Vintage Ball at the Rivoli Ballroom last year.

The photographer was Ray Morris-Hill and the model was Rai Quartley.

ps the bag's for sale too, it's on eBay here

pps - the Grand Vintage Ball is happening again! 8th May at the Rivoli Ballroom! Ooh, I want a ticket! More info here, under What We Do.

ppps - and there are a few other things ending on eBay today, check them out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment