http://www.boyundschwester.blogspot.com/ 2010-03-30 daily 0.7 boy und schwester: Birthday celebrations!

Thursday 22 April 2010

Birthday celebrations!

To celebrate my birthday this year I am forgoing drinks for ice-cream. Super childish, age-denying ice-cream. I'm talking knickerbocker glories.

At the seriously swish, rather retro ice-cream parlour at Fortnum and Mason.
I am going to wear a dress that makes me feel like Grayson Perry and possibly even ankle socks.

ps - no vintage as generally they're all too close fitting for the amount of ice-cream I plan to consume

1 comment:

  1. Yum, Fortnum and Mason ice cream must be the best! BTW, please don't think I'm rude - I've tried to comment on your blog several times, but every time I comment I receive strange warning emails about commenting to your blog for days - which is annoying. Now I'm going to risk them again (I hope they are no virus), especially to wish you a late HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete