http://www.boyundschwester.blogspot.com/ 2010-03-30 daily 0.7 boy und schwester: Very expensive trousers similar to cheap ones I have for sale...

Saturday 6 March 2010

Very expensive trousers similar to cheap ones I have for sale...

Ha ha, a totally blatant bit of self-advertising, for which I make no apologies, but how similar are these £300 trousers from Liberty to the red harem/peg ones I have on sale?!

Best of all mine are only £18 including postage! I've even shown you a good way to wear them. And you can guarantee that no-one else will have them, as they're vintage. You also get to say something along the lines of 'oh, I discovered them at this darling little vintage shop online... oh no, I couldn't possibly give you the name, best kept secrets and all that.'

ps - please actually tell them the name! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment