http://www.boyundschwester.blogspot.com/ 2010-03-30 daily 0.7 boy und schwester: Susie Bubble wears the Etsy seller I posted about!

Tuesday 9 February 2010

Susie Bubble wears the Etsy seller I posted about!

Hello lovely readers! And now I know I have some, thanks to google analytics - hello people from Finland, Norway, the US and India - gosh, you're a lovely international bunch! Thanks so much for reading this :) Say hello in the comments, I promise I won't bite!

Just a little post today to say that Susie Bubble, author of style bubble, one of the UKs most famous fashion blogs, has done a post where she's wearing the necklaces of an Etsy seller called Giia that I posted about too. I didn't buy any as I have no money, but see, they are great pieces! Other people agree!

Apparently Giia is an Etsy favourite, so maybe that's why I came across it. I can't remember where I did now. Anyway, here's a picture of Susie Bubble looking lovely wearing several of the pieces...



(The photo is obviously from style bubble...)

No comments:

Post a Comment