http://www.boyundschwester.blogspot.com/ 2010-03-30 daily 0.7 boy und schwester: My favourite Sartorialist photo ever?

Thursday 25 February 2010

My favourite Sartorialist photo ever?

Photo from The Sartorialist (sorry, hope he doesn't mind!)

I adore this photograph. I think it comes close to absolute perfection. My favourite from
The Sartorialist so far (although to be fair, I haven't gone through all of the archives yet, I save them for treat days!)

The lighting in this is just so, so good. The colour, the pose, the clothes, the lighting and the back ground remind me of vintage fashion photography. Maybe 1950s or early 1960s. Yet it looks totally modern and fresh.


Genius at work.


ps - I saw Scott Schuman and Garance Dore the other day in Berkeley Square. They look every bit as gorgeous and put together in real life. It made my week. I'm not kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment