http://www.boyundschwester.blogspot.com/ 2010-03-30 daily 0.7 boy und schwester: A little bit of what I'm wearing...

Wednesday 24 February 2010

A little bit of what I'm wearing...

For some reason I was immensely pleased with yesterday's outfit. I think mainly because it was a day I wasn't doing anything and could have got away with zero effort - i.e. an old t-shirt and jeans. Somehow the whole thing just came together really easily. It was very comfortable but felt rather effortless and chic - or would have done if the shirt was ironed. I really need to buy an ironing board.

A Reiss jacket on sale about 6 years ago, H&M blue grandad collar shirt (btw, who else is massively excited that H&M will be selling online soon?!), Accessorize flower necklace on sale, Zara jeans, my current Converse trainers and some Cath Kidson red fingerless gloves (they don't stock them anymore, but I found these ones on Etsy which I love.)

The eagle-eyed amongst you will notice that's none of it is vintage... that's right, I love and sell vintage clothing but don't wear it all the time. Shock horror! Well, I don't wear vintage all the time, and I'm not ashmamed of it! It's something I intergrate into my wardrobe but it's not a way of life or dressing. More on this subject anon, for there is plenty to say.

The gloves were a final touch, I liked the extra shot of colour they added. I wore them all day - they're brilliant, on a string, like children's gloves. Very useful for sitting at a cold computer when your blogging!

Thanks to my lovely flatmate for taking the photos.


Oh, and don't forget to check out the shop, the free shipping promotion only lasts until the end of February! That's Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment