http://www.boyundschwester.blogspot.com/ 2010-03-30 daily 0.7 boy und schwester: New stock

Sunday 31 January 2010

New stock

Ooh, I'm excited about the new stock we have in! And, not only that, we have better photos of the old stock. Can't ask for more than that.

Red harem trousers

Spotty red shirt


Remember I made the What Katie Wore t-shirt? Here it is again! Multi-coloured blazer


Awesome 80s blazer


Green 80s jacket

Acorn jumper

Denim shirt


Mustard shirt (on a side note, I don't know how many of you will remember the last time wide leg trousers were cool, but these grey ones are from them.)

I'm not exactly fond of this photo of myself, however, I do love the trousers.




Mustard coat

Yup, those are Alexander McQueen heels. They're NOT for sale. The almost equally awesome cardigan is.

Getting inspired by the latest Prada and Celine campaigns with headless models. A lovely 40s silk shirt.

A lovely 70s/early 80s shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment