http://www.boyundschwester.blogspot.com/ 2010-03-30 daily 0.7 boy und schwester: Things I'm loving

Tuesday 22 December 2009

Things I'm loving

Type a random word into your iTunes library and see what comes up.  My favourite playlist at the moment comes up when you type in 'street'.  I was searching for StreetHero (see earlier post) and iTunes gave me this beauty!

Backstreet Boys (admiting publically I possess their music - thank goodness no one reads this)
Dancing in the Street, Martha and the Vandellas
The 59th Street Bridge Song (Feelin' Groovy), Simon & Garfunkel
Brooklyn Boys, StreetHero
End of the World, StreetHero
Black Girls and Jesus, StreetHero,
Momental (sic), StreetHero
14th Street, Rufus Wainwright
Street Fighting Man, Rolling Stones
We Love The Disco Sound, Streetlife DJs
Street Fightign Man, RATM
Down on the Street, RATM
The Sunny Side of The Street, Tommy Dorsey

What else can you come up with?

No comments:

Post a Comment