http://www.boyundschwester.blogspot.com/ 2010-03-30 daily 0.7 boy und schwester: Launch date is actually close by!

Thursday 26 November 2009

Launch date is actually close by!

So, after a very, very long time - three months in fact - things are nearly ready to launch.

1.  We have clothes to sell;

2.  we have a website;

3.  we have a business account and credit card (I am still getting it out of my purse and starring at it in wonder, I am so excited the bank let me have one!  And it's got boy & schwester on it!!!);

4.  we have an Etsy account; and

5.  we have a dress maker's dummy to photograph the clothes on.

All we need know is the photos!  That's Sunday's project so look out for listed items from Sunday afternoon!

We're SERIOUSLY excited about it.  Or at least I am.  Boy's disappeared off the radar.

No comments:

Post a Comment